BUY WINCHESTER WILDCAT 22 OD GREEN SR RIFLE (For Sale Online USA)
The 22 LR rimfire Wildcat SR is suppressor ready with a threaded muzzle. A thread protector is included when not using a suppressor. Lightwight composite stock and construction keeps weight to 4 pounds. Shorter 16 1/2″ barrel. Rotary magazine features last round bolt hold open. (Suppressor not included)
You have not seen, nor held, nor shot anything like the autoloading Wildcat™ rifle. Winchester Repeating Arms® has been building legendary rimfires for more than a century and the Wildcat builds on our legacy of innovation. The Wildcat wasn’t designed to be another “me too 22,” this rimfire autoloader brings a whole new level of value and performance.
The Wildcat doesn’t just look different, it is different. Through the extensive use of tough polymers and modern design principles, the Wildcat has a number of features you just don’t see with other rifles. Like a centerfire rifle, the Wildcat is a striker-fired design – not hammer fired – for improved trigger performance with faster locktime and a lighter pull weight. A hemispherical firing pin offers improved reliability with rimfire ammunition.
The lower receiver assembly contains the trigger group, reversible safety and bolt assembly and is easily removed for service with the push of a button. With the lower receiver assembly removed, the bore can be cleaned from the chamber end. The polymer upper receiver assembly features an integrated Picatinny rail for optics. Dual, ambidextrous magazine releases and easy to reach bolt lock and release buttons make operation easy.
The Wildcat features a durable, 10-round polymer magazine. The rotary design is reliable, easy to load and has a bolt stop that locks the bolt back after the last round has been fired. The Wildcat also accepts magazines that fit 10/22® rifles.
A wide range of shooters will appreciate the comfortable fit of the tough polymer stock. The lightweight stock design also contributes to the approximately four pound weight of the Wildcat. The steep grip angle improves finger-to-trigger reach. Need a little extra length of pull or height added to the comb for optics? A length of pull spacer that adds 3/4″ to the stock is available, as is a clip on cheek riser that raises your cheek 1/2″.
- Rugged polymer with integral Picatinny top rail; lower receiver assembly is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- Precision button-rifled barrel; Recessed target crown; 1/2″ x 28 TPI threaded muzzle with knurled thread protector
- Semi-automatic; Reversible safety button; Slide lock button; Bolt release button
- Molded polymer; Front and rear sling eyelets; Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover; OD Green Stock
- Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight; A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting sights; Includes one
- 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open
- Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab; Accepts aftermarket 10/22 magazines
|Caliber22 LR||Barrel Length16 1/2″|
|Overall Length34 3/4″||Length of Pull13 1/2″|
|Drop at Comb7/8″||Drop at Heel7/8″|
|Weight4 lbs 0 oz||Magazine Capacity10|
|Twist Rate16″||Barrel FinishMatte Blued|
|Stock FinishGreen||Receiver FinishMatte Black|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourSporter|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadPlastic Butt Plate|
|Pistol Grip CapMatte Polymer||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsIntegrated Composite||Receiver MaterialBlack Composite|
|Trigger FinishMatte Black||Bolt Slide FinishMatte Black|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialPolymer|
|Trigger Guard MaterialComposite||Trigger Guard EngravingNone|
|Drilled and Tapped for ScopeRail|
There are no reviews yet.