BUY WILDCAT 22 TRUETIMBER STRATA FLAT DARK EARTH SR RIFLE (For Sale Online USA)
modern, autoloading 22 LR rifle that includes a number of features. Tough polymer receiver molded in FDE color. Precision button-rifled barrel with recessed target crown and protective Perma-Cote™ FDE finish, 1/2″x28 suppressor-ready threads. Molded polymer stock with TrueTimber® Strata finish.
Light, rugged, accurate, ultra-reliable and fun, the WInchester Wildcat® is everything you want a 22 rimfire rifle to be. With the Wildcat, Winchester Repeating Arms® has been taken the rimfire autoloader to a whole new level of value and performance.
The Wildcat weighs in at approxomately 4 lb., with a 13-1/2″ length of pull, and has a slim, upright pistol grip. These ergonomics are comfortable for hunters and shooters of most sizes and make the Wildcat almost effortless to carry in the field. If you add optics to the integrated Picatinny rail on the polymer receiver or need just a little extra length of pull, a clip-on comb riser and length of pull spacer are available as accessories.
The lightweight polymer uppder assembly houses a lower receiver assembly that is easy to remove with just the push of a button. The rotary-style, 10-round polymer magazine features extra durable metal feed lip for added reliability. It’s also easy to load and includes a bolt stop that locks the action open after the last round has been fired. 10/22®-style magazines can also be used in the Wildcat. The magazine can be ejected using either the magazine release on the bottom or sides of the rifle.
Features and Benefits:
- RECEIVER – Rugged FDE polymer with integral Picatinny top rail; Lower receiver is easily removed for cleaning by pushing a single button
- BARREL – Precision button-rifled barrel with Perma-Cote FDE finish; Recessed target crown; 1/2″x28 suppressor-ready threads; Knurled barrel thread protector
- ACTION – Semi-automatic; Reversible safety button; Slide lock button; Bolt release button
- STOCK – Molded polymer; Front and rear sling eyelets; Picatinny rail on underside of forearm, includes rail cover; TrueTimber® Strata Flat Dark Earth camouflage finish
- FEATURES – Ghost ring rear sight and ramped post front sight; A pair of Allen wrenches is included for removing stock and adjusting the sights; Includes one, 10 round rotary magazine with 10th round bolt stop system to hold bolt open; Ambidextrous magazine release using side-mounted rails or release tab; Accepts aftermarket 10/22 magazines
|Caliber22 LR||Barrel Length16 1/2″|
|Overall Length34 3/4″||Length of Pull13 1/2″|
|Drop at Comb7/8″||Drop at Heel7/8″|
|Weight4 lbs 0 oz||Magazine Capacity10|
|Twist Rate16″||Barrel FinishFlat Dark Earth|
|Stock FinishTrueTimber Strata||Receiver FinishMatte Black|
|Barrel MaterialSteel||Barrel ContourSporter|
|Stock MaterialComposite||Recoil PadPlastic Butt Plate|
|Pistol Grip CapMatte Polymer||CheckeringTextured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel StudsIntegrated Composite||Receiver MaterialBlack Composite|
|Trigger FinishMatte Black||Bolt Slide FinishMatte Black|
|Magazine TypeDetachable||Trigger MaterialPolymer|
|Trigger Guard MaterialComposite||Trigger Guard EngravingNone|
|Drilled and Tapped for ScopeRail|